• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

question/poll for heterosexuals (1 Viewer)

Have you ever considered the possibility that you’re homosexual or bisexual?

• Yes

Votes: 60 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 33.3%

• Total voters

kag86

HSC
N/A
uh huh.... I think i'm with you on that one. You never know who's reading these messages!!!

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
you dont have to write a message... just vote in the poll!! it's not public, so other's can't see what you voted for

V

val_dramaqueen

table for 1 said:
you dont have to write a message... just vote in the poll!! it's not public, so other's can't see what you voted for
we know that...
i was going to write a bit more about my opinions... but then realised how many people are on this!!

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
you could always create a pseudo account, and then you can express your opinions freely. but then, meh...i'd be too lazy to

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
in that case, we'll never know what you think. ah well, that's too bad

doodydo

HSC
N/A
i reckon its natural to consider it.i guess because of emotions felt in your teenage years- like when you haven't had a relationship before, you try to search for answers and yes it does cross your mind.

also i think that people can have strong admiration for people of the same sex. i guess you feel attracted to certain qualities that they possess. but you draw the line when you consider whether or not you feel SEXUALLy attractive to this person.

deano059

HSC
yes i have, at times i have found myself very attracted to hot surfers with great bods

em_516

bludging..
HSC
doodydo said:
i reckon its natural to consider it.i guess because of emotions felt in your teenage years- like when you haven't had a relationship before, you try to search for answers and yes it does cross your mind.

also i think that people can have strong admiration for people of the same sex. i guess you feel attracted to certain qualities that they possess. but you draw the line when you consider whether or not you feel SEXUALLy attractive to this person.
mm i definitely agree..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)