Question for those doing ACCT2542 - Joint venture consolidation (1 Viewer)

imahere

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

I have a question about a question in the textbook (Australian Accounting Standards)

Has anyone done exercise 29.7 on page 1224?

I need to do it however am not sure where to start.

There is an example on page 1209-1210 which has the journal entries and the consolidated amounts however I think there is more that needs doing for the question, I am just not sure what it is. (I think this because it is a 2 star question so I think there needs to be more work involved than the simple work i can see)

The other thing I can not work out is that there is no profit to use for the equity method.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would really be appreciated.

Thanks

absolute-newb

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hi all,

I have a question about a question in the textbook (Australian Accounting Standards)

Has anyone done exercise 29.7 on page 1224?

I need to do it however am not sure where to start.

There is an example on page 1209-1210 which have the journal entries and the consolidated amounts however I think there is more that needs doing for the question, I am just not sure what it is. (I think this because it is a 2 star question so I think there needs to be more work involved than the simple work i can see)

The other thing I can not work out is that there is no profit to use for the equity method.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would really be appreciated.

Thanks
it's easy

Dr X
Cr y

absolute-newb

Banned
HSC
N/A
It's a shame for you I am still doing first year subs, but I am getting high 90s for accounting 1A and B

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)