Question for the ladies (1 Viewer)

Would you prefer to marry a virgin, or someone that has already lost their virginity?

• Virgin

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Already lost their virginity

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
the responses in this thread don't exactly correspond with the poll results (which seem bullshit... more than half of women want to marry a virgin? i don't think so lol)

MissedThePoint

HSC
what if they were some really rich supermodel (and where intelligent and you got along really well)...adriana lima for instance refused to have sex before marriage, i think lots of guys would.ve married her just to get in her pants
Here's the problem. When someone's all "we have to waaaaait", it seems more likely that they'll rush to get married. Isn't better to have sex with someone and then realize that you don't really want to be with them down the track than to, you know, sign a legally binding contract before coming to that realization?

klaris

HSC
why wait?

what is going to be gained from waiting? pft.

HSC
The try before you buy method doesn't seem to be working much in terms of 'I know how good s/he'll be in bed, I'll know him/her more, together forever and ever' etc

Divorce rates are going up up up up

UP

irate

HSC
N/A
The try before you buy method doesn't seem to be working much in terms of 'I know how good s/he'll be in bed, I'll know him/her more, together forever and ever' etc

UP
This is true. Another reason why divorce rates are going up are due to people looking upon marriage as a conditional + temporary thing and therefore when their marriage falls through the cracks they don't put in the effort to try and fix problems like lack of communication, lack of intimacy, boredom, etc. and move on to somebody new and exciting until things get too hard with them as well. The grass is rarely greener on the other side.

HSC

UP
yeah wow you never cease to amaze me with your naivety and stupidity

well done gurl

p.s. i think jeee would be a fucking crazy root, and once she'd had one she wouldnt stop

/diseases

HSC
obviously there are many other factors

but for the people who argue that having sex before marriage empowers the rship somehow, this is clearly not the case considering increasing divorce rates

HSC
yeah wow you never cease to amaze me with your naivety and stupidity

well done gurl

p.s. i think jeee would be a fucking crazy root, and once she'd had one she wouldnt stop

/diseases
horny internet creep ew

stop cyber raping everybody, stupid creep

creep

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
the responses in this thread don't exactly correspond with the poll results (which seem bullshit... more than half of women want to marry a virgin? i don't think so lol)
lol i voted for funzies

Gedi-Master

HSC
this is true. Another reason why divorce rates are going up are due to people looking upon marriage as a conditional + temporary thing and therefore when their marriage falls through the cracks they don't put in the effort to try and fix problems like lack of communication, lack of intimacy, boredom, etc. And move on to somebody new and exciting until things get too hard with them as well. The grass is rarely greener on the other side.
soooo true!!!!

HSC
This is a most interesting of threads.

A chance to see inside the female psyche... ooh...
oooooooooooooooooooooh
me female
me lyk yoghurt
and taking sexxxi photo of meself
and crying
and being insecure
all da tym

tank u 4 visitin my psyche

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)