• No I would not.

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • Maybe, depends ... (state below).

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

williamc

HSC
10 is getting towards the big side. some girls can be 10's and look great, others can be a 10 and looks sorta chubby

krels

HSC
a good friend of mine is gorgeous - really skinny, nice butt and leg for miles. she gets asked out like 10 times a week and looks stunning in everything.

she is 70kg and about 175cm - she is size 8 on top and size 11 on bottom. she eats like 3 times every hour and does literally no exercise.

so people get over the weight/size issue - its fucked up, i bet most guys on here wouldn't guess the girls they like are size 10. everything depends on proportion in terms of height and body shape (MEH)

philphie

Banned
HSC
a good friend of mine is gorgeous - really skinny, nice butt and leg for miles. she gets asked out like 10 times a week and looks stunning in everything.

she is 70kg and about 175cm - she is size 8 on top and size 11 on bottom. she eats like 3 times every hour and does literally no exercise.

so people get over the weight/size issue - its fucked up, i bet most guys on here wouldn't guess the girls they like are size 10. everything depends on proportion in terms of height and body shape (MEH)

wow ten times a week, no joke???

sak789

HSC

I think you're right about that. Alot of my friends and I wear size 8-10s and i've never been called fat in my life.

HSC
You can't just say you would fat chicks. You need an actual size, fat could be 150lbs or 250lbs

bio_nut

HSC

What?? How the fuck could she be that heavy and be that size, that's only 2cm taller than me?

And size 11, psssht. Only jeans brands work in those sizes, that means she's 12 on the bottom.

ie no boobs, big bum. whut? Weird. Think you've mixed something up here.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What?? How the fuck could she be that heavy and be that size, that's only 2cm taller than me?

And size 11, psssht. Only jeans brands work in those sizes, that means she's 12 on the bottom.

ie no boobs, big bum. whut? Weird. Think you've mixed something up here.
Her friend is fat, this chick is just more fat so her friend looks good by comparison.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Her friend is fat, this chick is just more fat so her friend looks good by comparison.

lol yeah why are girls the only ones to do taht? guys should start doing that as well

williamc

HSC
its different but

a decent looking chick amongst a group of fatties looks good compared to

a decent looking guy amongst a group of retards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)