• No I would not.

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • Maybe, depends ... (state below).

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boganxcore

HSC
I'm kinda the same. I'll take small perky tits over anything else. A-B cup is fine with me.

And even though I'm not a guy, I'll answer the thread Q anyways: big girls don't do it for me at all. Not into big tits or really, big anything. All of the girls I've gone for have been petite.
yep! sounds like me. i like petite women. and i prefer legs over all.

legs > breasts.

ay0_x

HSC
Size 8 is perfecttttt.

Bone structure plays a major role. My friend is size 10 and she's hot as hell. As a size 10 i had undesirable bits of flab everywhere. As does muscle tone- I sree skinny size8-10 girls with such jiggly thighs it makes me want to ban them from wearing shawt shawts.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Size 8 is perfecttttt.

Bone structure plays a major role. My friend is size 10 and she's hot as hell. As a size 10 i had undesirable bits of flab everywhere. As does muscle tone- I sree skinny size8-10 girls with such jiggly thighs it makes me want to ban them from wearing shawt shawts.
they deserve to be shot....

its a crime against nature... seriously....

like this

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
fat chicks are like scooters, they're fun to ride until your friends catch you with one.

many-eyeshere

HSC
Wow people really hate fat women. Why though, that's what I want to know. Is there any discernible reason (and leave out the trolling/ED commentary I've been reading)? See I just think it's media in the end... If you look through history women were always bigger and considered attractive. I guess it's just societal values at the time.

My opinion on the whole sizing issue, I think size ten pants and twelve top is beautifully perfect. I don't think size fourteen or sixteen is at all fat or unattractive. Smaller than that the woman usually has no figure, very small breasts and no hips. I guess I like hourglass figures.

From experience my cousins have gotten incredulity skinnier, they must be size four - six at the largest. They have no breasts, their skin has gone greyish and faces are just plain gaunt and overall they look undernourished and ill. Both have different body types one has always been say a size eight at most, while the other larger eighteen maybe. Both are around forty-five to forty-eight kilos.

I don't find that kind of skinniness attractive, oh both are very tall by the way.

As a guide for the physical guide to 'fat' and 'thin', I say that a little bit of stomach or 'flabbiness' is nice. Women's bodies need that little bit extra for genetic reasons, child-bearing, periods/menstrual bleeding etc.

I'm actually very shocked at the really aggressive comments made here by both males and females.

Our society really runs on physical standards to the point of prejudice. Why so much hate on what doesn't define a person? Shouldn't intellect be held above all else?

All I hope is that the world ends soon as promised because most of society is disgusting, hurtful and violent. At least after our generations of hate-mongers is gone and most history eradicated can humanity find traditional values again.

Anyone else wanting steam-punk here?

alex09hsc

HSC
who fucking cares!

Fat woman will end up with fat men and have fat babies.

Perhaps skinny people will even die out in 100 years.

Last edited:
HSC
ohhh hahaha.... i see!

what about clothing sizes/weight/BMI??

anyoneee?
omg someone provide some arbitrary bullshit set of numbers based on their own massively subjective opinions so i can reassure myself that i'm not fat and feel better about myself lololol

philphie

Banned
HSC
Wow people really hate fat women. Why though, that's what I want to know. Is there any discernible reason (and leave out the trolling/ED commentary I've been reading)? See I just think it's media in the end... If you look through history women were always bigger and considered attractive. I guess it's just societal values at the time.

My opinion on the whole sizing issue, I think size ten pants and twelve top is beautifully perfect. I don't think size fourteen or sixteen is at all fat or unattractive. Smaller than that the woman usually has no figure, very small breasts and no hips. I guess I like hourglass figures.

From experience my cousins have gotten incredulity skinnier, they must be size four - six at the largest. They have no breasts, their skin has gone greyish and faces are just plain gaunt and overall they look undernourished and ill. Both have different body types one has always been say a size eight at most, while the other larger eighteen maybe. Both are around forty-five to forty-eight kilos.

I don't find that kind of skinniness attractive, oh both are very tall by the way.

As a guide for the physical guide to 'fat' and 'thin', I say that a little bit of stomach or 'flabbiness' is nice. Women's bodies need that little bit extra for genetic reasons, child-bearing, periods/menstrual bleeding etc.

I'm actually very shocked at the really aggressive comments made here by both males and females.

Our society really runs on physical standards to the point of prejudice. Why so much hate on what doesn't define a person? Shouldn't intellect be held above all else?

All I hope is that the world ends soon as promised because most of society is disgusting, hurtful and violent. At least after our generations of hate-mongers is gone and most history eradicated can humanity find traditional values again.

Anyone else wanting steam-punk here?
yeah i didn't read your essay, comes down to this: would you do a fat man titty man?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)