Question for HSC (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
Hey guys, so like I memorised definitions for business, economics and physics from textbooks. Would this be considered plagiarism if I regurgitated them in the HSC? Lol this may be a dumb question but, I don't want to risk anything.

laterz laterz

HSC
Hey guys, so like I memorised definitions for business, economics and physics from textbooks. Would this be considered plagiarism if I regurgitated them in the HSC? Lol this may be a dumb question but, I don't want to risk anything.
no

icycledough

HSC
Definitely not, as I doubt you would be able to regurgitate definitions word for word without some sort of modification or changes to it. Also, they rarely ask for questions where they just want you to explicitly define a concept without putting it in a wider question. So a more likely question might be "Explain X and analyse how X can cause these changes" (just a very broad question type)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)