Question for 2002 year 12s... (1 Viewer)

Overshoot

When did you work out what you wanted to do (at Uni and maybe even after that)? Do some people still not know what they want to do?

jessika

law chicky
HSC
still not completely sure. I just have ecos and law in mind now.

bon: I wish I had researched it like you, I had no idea, how the scaling system worked, so I picked humanity stuff for law...if I had know science and maths subjects scaled better I would have done them, especially cause Im better at them.

melissella

i'd wanted to do education since yr 10, then a year ago i decided to do psychology

what is it that u want to do, durban?

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I only worked out what I wanted to do after the Trial HSC exams. I still don't really know exactly what job I will be doing I simply went with my subject interests at school, which was maths in my case.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
there were ideas in the back of my mind for the most part of high school and ... when i looked at the options available i just eliminated the ones which i would never do ... and was left with a handful of options which have become my choices ... but there are still other ideas brooming now ... and i can still change my mind ...

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
hmm

i wanna do med, n ive wanted to since dot.

umm .. but i'll see what happens u know

Rosie

I've known what i wanted to do for aslong as i can remember, like since i was 6!! and i haven't changed my mind since so i hope to god i get into uni!!

Morgues

I will start considering what I want to do in uni next friday, shortly after 9am

HSC
N/A
course selections

When do we need to have our Uni course selections by?? I heard that you can make 9 course selections which you have to submit before the HSC...can someone please explain this process :confused:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Re: course selections

Originally posted by boredofschool
When do we need to have our Uni course selections by?? I heard that you can make 9 course selections which you have to submit before the HSC...can someone please explain this process :confused:
You can change your preferences up until 4th january. It's in that UAC booklet recently sent.

HSC
N/A
Re: Re: course selections

Originally posted by Ultimate

You can change your preferences up until 4th january. It's in that UAC booklet recently sent.
Are we suppose to get a UAC booklet cause I didn't get one :confused:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
The little boook is entitled "you and your UAI", everyone should have got it in the mail

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I had my plans, until dad threw them out the window last week with some shocking news. That's not always good.
I'm waiting for my UAI and more news before making final adjustments...

But I'm going into science (and/or engineering) that I am certain of.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I have never had much of a clue where I'm headed with tertiary studies. When I was young, I wanted to be a firey! Yesterday, I wanted to be a firey! Between those two days I've wanted to be a bus driver and an icecreamfactorybuilder and a professional gamer. :D

I'm currently looking at Computer Science or Comp Sci/Arts at UNSW (talk about being specific now.. hehe). I'm not sure if it's what I want to do or if I'm smrt enough to do it either, but it's the most appealing course atm.

I'm living on the fact that it's possible to change degrees to just about anything.

:D

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I had no idea what I wanted to do...I still don't really.
I just went through the UAC guide a few weeks before our prefs were due in, looked at every course listed at the UNIs that I could get to from here, and made a list of all the ones that seemed OK for me...I'm pretty happy with what I've picked.

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
I kinda decided that i wanted to do secondary teaching cause that was the first thing the jumped into my head when all these stupid people who dont even know me suddenly decided it was there right to start telling me that i need to know what i want to do with the rest of my life....
I dunno, i might cahnge my mind, but i am starting off with a good old arts degree at ANU to buy me some time.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I've just finished my first year of university and I still don't know. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)