Question about torts (1 Viewer)

JAZZAY

HSC
Im almost finished typing up my torts assignment and i just realised something: Do footnotes need to be size 12 font and double spaced as well?

Also, just a general question to make sure im somewhat on the right track, how many 'torts' have people written about/used in the assignment?

Thanx and good luk ppl!

Angel45

HSC
I dunno if footnotes have to be double spaced. I wouldn't think so, coz they don't have to like really add comments there.

Maybe just 1.5 I spose.

Haha - how funny does size 12 font and double spaced look! Barely any words on a page.

OMG I am so incredibly ova the word limit atm...

Any1 got any advice on cutting it down?

Maybe I've done too many torts :S.

I luv the guess work I've been doing on the assignment.. haha.. hoping I'm doing it right.

JAZZAY

HSC
lol yeh i think ive just invented a whole new way of looking at torts and i hope to god im doin it right. My assignment is well above the word limit too....how many torts have you done Angel45?

Jonathan A

HSC
JAZZAY said:
Im almost finished typing up my torts assignment and i just realised something: Do footnotes need to be size 12 font and double spaced as well?

Also, just a general question to make sure im somewhat on the right track, how many 'torts' have people written about/used in the assignment?

Thanx and good luk ppl!

No, the format of MS Word or your word processor is fine. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)