Question about re-enrolment for 2015 (1 Viewer)

Hannelore

HSC
Hello :)

I was wondering if USYD has set a date (yet?) for when to re-enroll for 2015?

I couldn't find anything on it in important dates on the uni website, and I thought maybe it was do with faculty so I looked up faculty parts of the website but nothing there either.

Will it pop up on myuni?

I recognise that this semester isn't quite finished yet, but just wanted to make sure that I understood. Now that I don't have exams to fret over, I have to worry about something else :haha:

Thank you :)

engineering

HSC
N/A
Once all your exam results are finalised and published you will get notification that you can enrol for next year. Exam results are due out on approx 8 Dec.

pHyRe

HSC
eco cut off is lower, so that's an option.

otherwise i think commerce cutoff at UNSW is 96 or so, but bonus points are super easy to get. If you got band 5s in 2 unit maths and adv. english i think you get 4 points so you've already made it.

68 isn't horrible, if you got a 71 or 72 you could potentially make it. but not sure on the details

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
eco cut off is lower, so that's an option.

otherwise i think commerce cutoff at UNSW is 96 or so, but bonus points are super easy to get. If you got band 5s in 2 unit maths and adv. english i think you get 4 points so you've already made it.

68 isn't horrible, if you got a 71 or 72 you could potentially make it. but not sure on the details
wrong thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)