question about breaking up (1 Viewer)

HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
yeah the age.. as well as the stage of life we are in right now... the whole going to uni thing... meeting new pplz... u realli dont wanna limit urself by committing to earli.
not unless you've found the right person. going out with someone doesnt mean you are "tied down", you can go out and meet new ppl while having a boyfriend/girlfriend.
its not limiting yourself if you love the person. one of my best friends has been going out with her man for 2.5+ years and both of them are very happy. they are in year 12 this year, same as me.
i think its great for her that she has found "the one", and they dont feel the need to fool around with other poeple like immature teenagers.

i don't know about you but once i fall in love thats all there is. unless there is some deep issues and incompatability there should be no need to break it off just coz of uni, and meeting new people.
you can have both, you know.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Some people might be breaking up because of Schoolies, but I find that :/

Parissi

HSC
Its good to be single, you dont feel guilty and you dont have a huge phone bill. On the other hand, relationships have plus's. Depends on the type though....

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
SXC_DRAGON_BOY said:
heres a question?
has anyone been surrounded by breakup lately or is it just me.....
most couples that i know from in my area have broken up...?
seems like its just the time for it or sumtin.....
like in spring there seems to be heaps of couples and then in autumn its like break up season

sounds funny and fuck but thats just what i have been seeing these day....
any1 familia with this?
i once broke up with a bf on valentines day :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

olchik

HSC
Breaking up is an ordinary thing. It happens when people are tired of each other.

I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me for 10 months that we were together (all together we were in a 2 year relationship) now hes going out with the chick from uni (im still in year 12) and i'm just hating him so much right now........grrrr he could of just broken up with me if he wanted to sleep with someone else...understandably i hate guys right now.. :(

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I saw 4 break ups last night.

And they all ended with Trump saying "You're fired."

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
cant say ive witnessed many breakups lately ... but there seems to b shitloads of pregnant chicks around

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
SXC_DRAGON_BOY said:
heres a question?
has anyone been surrounded by breakup lately or is it just me.....
most couples that i know from in my area have broken up...?
seems like its just the time for it or sumtin.....
like in spring there seems to be heaps of couples and then in autumn its like break up season

sounds funny and fuck but thats just what i have been seeing these day....
any1 familia with this?

YeP... all my my close friends who have been in rela 6months - 2yearers have broken up recently...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)