Question about Accounting Major Plan (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
So I've had a look at the timetable thingy at My UNSW yesterday. I am just very confused because under the 'Accounting Plan', Ibus is offered. I've chosen IBUS: Managing Across Culture. My question is that, is that under the IBUS major or because it is listed under Accounting, it's an elective for Accounting Major??

MuSaRuRWa

if u have only one major, then in first yr, u pretty much get to choose any other first yr comerce subject for a elective, cos acct1b is the only subject u do in session 2. so ibus would be offered for an elective.

and yes, as enak said, if u can mention ur other major, maybe we can help u choose the 4th subject

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
agreed. whats your other major going to be sugaryblue?
if it's IBUS, then do IBUS1102 next session

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
marketing, but i don't wanna pic marketing fun. this sem coz the time table's really really bad! :(

MuSaRuRWa

well, in that case, just pick whatever u like as it can be treated as an elective. i recommend CIS (INFS1602) - i think thats a compulosry subject if u wanna do a CPA later on. someone confirm this for me?

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
MuSaRuRWa said:
well, in that case, just pick whatever u like as it can be treated as an elective. i recommend CIS (INFS1602) - i think thats a compulosry subject if u wanna do a CPA later on. someone confirm this for me?
I've had a look at that too but it'll make, once again, a really really bad time table with odd hours. :(

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
but either way you are going to have to do it eventually, and they hardly make massive changes to the timetables every session

so might as well do it and get it over and done with

unless it's on a friday, then that's another story :)
no commerce student wants to go to uni on a friday!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
redslert said:
but either way you are going to have to do it eventually, and they hardly make massive changes to the timetables every session

so might as well do it and get it over and done with

unless it's on a friday, then that's another story :)
no commerce student wants to go to uni on a friday!
yup you are damn right! from my memory, i think it's on one of those odd days, either Monday or Friday, and at a time that is quite late!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
what about LEGT1711? thats also required for CPA/CA
as well as FINS1613

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)