Question 2 (Merged) (1 Viewer)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i did the hands one as well, it fit perfectly to my prepared story, mines about a father and a son, so it fit it perfectly..

my title was "....slipping further and further away"

i state which stimulus i used though, although i did have a few references to a little child's fingers grabbing onto their parents.. hmm

LostAuzzie

HSC
I used the detour one.
Named my story "Nuclear Meltdown"
The detour became a metaphor for choices and the choices were which button to press to stop nuclear meltdown.
He ends up 'dying' but thats entirely up to interpretation

Smartie87

HSC
haha i just wrote the story i planned and hoped they would shove it into a catagory for me.... i spose the unusual place one would be the closest

robo3687

Tired
HSC
i started writing my story without thinking of the type of journey or the picture i was going to use....got to the bottom of the first page before i picked the caterpillar one...

endned up writing this sort of psychological semi-thriller that i am rather proud of and wouldn't mind turning into a short film

kaviney

HSC
:|

my story was three pages long cos i didnt get to finish it. this is an ugly way to start the hsc for me

BiG_P

mR_BiG_P
HSC
N/A
hmmm

yeee....i fink section 2...was pretty goood as they gave u stimulus 2 choose from!...what did evry1 choose..i kno heapz of my friends choseee the image of the road sign sayin detour....i wrote about 9 pages on this!...lets jus hopeee that i wrote effectively so the markers can gimme good marks for my story :p butt only thing i didnt do was give my story a heading!...buttt my teacher never sed anythin bout doin that but id uno!..:S

HSC
hey

i just realised that i didnt give mine titile either... shit :(
i wrote 4 and a half pages because i ran out of time..
how many did everyone else write?

tholcx

HSC
I wrote a two page poem, based on the image of the eye ball and hands point on it. It was about choosing paths and being judged etc... lol ... for every past paper i have done and our english assessments we had this year, i have always written a poem for the creative writing task, hehehe my friend always writes a 10 page war story... guess who gets the higher mark most of the time. :)

Caitlin17

question 2

i ran outa time for this coz i did section 1 first then section 3, i think i did a really good start though...it was only 1 n 1/2 pages though...i used the first step of the journey is always the hardest or wateva.....wish i coulda finsihed it but yea ran outa time....sucks...it was my weakest part always...stupid creative writing!

Last edited:

sexyemiiily

I did journal entries

I did journal entries as my 'imaginative piece' is this bad? because it seems that most peple did a story...but my teacher said that if you do something different you will stand out from the thousands who will do a story!? ahh help

Budz

HSC
Ultraviolent said:
It was sweet :). I was able to use my pre-planned essay practically unchanged. Umm, it was about 1000 words, which was almost 2 booklets.

Do u have really big writing or something.... Because my pre planned essay was 1200 and i worte like all of it...... and i wrote 1 and a half booklets

Shona_01

HSC
sexyemiiily said:
I did journal entries as my 'imaginative piece' is this bad? because it seems that most peple did a story...but my teacher said that if you do something different you will stand out from the thousands who will do a story!? ahh help
yes this is true, that is good that you do something from the rest of the group!
and:
Okay, i did a personal recount, about a guy in space looking down at the earth, and finally he dies up there, so therefore, i used the 'eye'. I'm not sure if many people used the eye?
(my computer is very slow at the moment, so the posts may have gone onto the next page)

willed

asleep but interested
HSC
I went pretty well for time actually. Spent about 35 mins for the first 2 and had 5 mins left at the end. My story was pretty good, I'd say. But I'm probably a little biased heehee. It was about a little boy crossing the road for the first time, but I turned it into a cool fantasy style adventure that was happening in his mind. The crossing was a ricketty bridge, and the cars were dragons etc.

I think it was about 6 pages...

cigi_k

HSC
Ohwell

I wrote a feature article about a new scientific discovery that babies after four months begin a mental diary and can think and process thought and act upon them.... and how business people are thinking of exploiting this but Un child rights activists are saying No... yadayadayada

i didn't have much time to write it... so i'm not so sure about the quality or quantity of it! :( ohwell, got to move on and concentrate on Paper 2! Hope that'll make up for my blunder in this section!

Wish me luck!

Cigi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)