Question 11 was stupid (1 Viewer)

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Fuck that question.
I just counted them up and said 10.

Need to worry about the other 99 marks, that one was balls.

Nemanja

HSC
Terlob said:
Are you serious? No they aren't...
  1. Design and documentation - 1 week - 1 week so far
  2. Followed by research and dev - 3 weeks - 4 weeks so far
  3. Then design the solution - 2 weeks - 6 weeks so far
  4. Installation of cables - 1 week - 7 weeks so far
  5. Installation of software took place after research and dev - still 7 weeks
  6. Evaluation - 2 weeks - 9 weeks
Please note the last installation took place at 7 WEEKS

9 weeks = C
It does not make a difference, the upgrade has been made within 7 weeks ....

The question clearly says when will the UPGRADE be finished not the PROJECT.

Jake22

HSC
Since evaluation is normally a never ending task, and they have given it a two week period to be performed in after the installations, i would still stay C. They have not said the system is operational at completion of the installations (although it may well could be) and they have indicated that evaluation will be completed within two weeks, rather than never ending.
I would interpret that to mean the evaluation is still part of the upgrade, so they can make modifications and ensure the objectives are met before they consider it a completed upgrade.

Anyway, judging by the extent of the intelligence in your argument Nemanja i would think you are dead wrong. However A is a possibility, it just depends on what is considered the end of the upgrade.

I still say C though

Terlob

HSC
Jake22 said:
Since evaluation is normally a never ending task, and they have given it a two week period to be performed in after the installations, i would still stay C. They have not said the system is operational at completion of the installations (although it may well could be) and they have indicated that evaluation will be completed within two weeks, rather than never ending.
I would interpret that to mean the evaluation is still part of the upgrade, so they can make modifications and ensure the objectives are met before they consider it a completed upgrade.

Anyway, judging by the extent of the intelligence in your argument Nemanja i would think you are dead wrong. However A is a possibility, it just depends on what is considered the end of the upgrade.

I still say C though
qft

Nemanja

HSC
Jake22 said:

I still say C though
Wow how unnecessary.

RTFQ

Last edited:

Rampager

HSC
I put C) for that. Evaluation is part of the network upgrade :p

Nemanja get back to studying for SDD man, you didn't look too happy whenever I glanced over to you during that IPT test.

[Assuming I have the right Nemanja, but christ, I doubt I have the wrong one.]

bazookie

HSC
it's a....

you have to read when it says that it will be starting simutaneously with another task... it's the minimum time it's 7 weeks.

matt-sh-

HSC
it was definately c...9

coz if u draw a diagram...and follow it as it says in the question with all the starts of the weeks etc...it equals 9

not really a hard question at all

Campione

HSC
Um I actually calculated 8 weeks. It even says that some activities are done at the same time and that some are done just after each other. 8 weeks is the correct answer I can assure you.

Jake22

HSC
Campione said:
Um I actually calculated 8 weeks. It even says that some activities are done at the same time and that some are done just after each other. 8 weeks is the correct answer I can assure you.
Fail

Is voting liberal 4 PM
HSC
Damn P put 8 as I didnt read "design documentation will take one week" part

I think it's A for the reasons aforementioned. It says "for the network upgrade" which infers that the implementing stage is complete and does not require evaluating stage to complete.

zipsa

HSC
N/A
11=C

evaluation is equally if not more important then any other process during the "upgrade". Like think about it.. u can install all the hardware and software, but without evaluation the developer and client wont actually know if it actually works or meets the initial purpose of the system, by not evaluating the system, it is useless...

C C C C C C C C C :hammer:

Terlob

HSC
Campione said:
Can you tell us how you worked that out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)