query about final mark (1 Viewer)

implicity

HSC
I do TVET accounting, and finished the course last week (4-5months before its technically supposed to end!) and I'm just curious as to what I'll be getting for the final mark.

It's made up of the year 11 component - 70% (of which 49% is the final(hsc) exam, and 21% are class assessments), and the yr12 component - 30%.

Umm I think I averaged around 97-100% in the class assessments in year 11, but a teacher told me today by accident (obviously forgetting the whole confidentiality thing) that I made 1 stupid error in the final exam, but still got in the high 90's. I think I got around 97-99 there. And I know that for the component this year I've definately gotten 100% :D whoo!

Anyways I was wondering approximately what final mark would this generate for me? Taking into account the scaling and such? The marks across my class alone (in year11) had a wide range, but Im pretty sure I was ranked 1st, if not then somewhere among the top 3 students.

I was really hoping to get 100 for this course. :( does getting around 97-99 in the hsc exam affect my final mark greatly?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
An overall mark of 97-99 would still produce a scaled mark which would be on track for a UAI of 99+.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
a tvet course is one which you do at tafe, yet selected courses count to you're hsc. at most schools, once a week you would go to tafe to do you're course.

this tvet course gets you a diploma if you pass it. accounting is one of the courses that counts towards one's hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)