Queer Eye For The Straight Guy (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
yeah i would never of thought th old guy would look like that afterwards. He actually wasn't that bad in a older guy kind of way however what he said was a bit corny

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Like what about Edmund in the Cut Theatre King Lear production? He was hot.... and he was gay!

All the best ones are gays I tell ya!!!

Oh on Oprah it was so funny when they were dancing! And those old hairy guys looked so so sooo much better than they did before lol.

Carson is so funny... "Where can I get me one of those gays?"

Fry

Originally posted by nerdd
hmm... could me a loser and non-nationalist and whatever but I don't think Australia could make a good one of those... it'd just be trying too hard to do something it couldn't. (i think anyway)
and i'm a sucker for all things american (STAND PROUD! heh.)

hehehe
yeah, aussie survivor was a mistake and so is aussie idol

a little lost

relationships pfft
hmm is it just me or am i getting the impression that you girls implying something about us straight guys.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by a little lost
hmm is it just me or am i getting the impression that you girls implying something about us straight guys.
\

Like what?

Mordenkainen

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
Haha...but it's true! Gay guys have the best sense of style.
Like this maybe? Are you suggesting that straight guys have little or no style? :chainsaw: ;) :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I said nothing about straight guys. I just think most gay guys have great style, you guys interpret it the way you want.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
JUST REMEMBER BULLETS DONT STOP PEOPLE FASION DOES

lolz i cant believe i said that

swisstruffles

HSC
nah..the funniest line that still cracks me up is 'OH my grossness' with heavy emphasis in the episode with the buy who got his nose trimmed by kian i think lol~~ jai is a definite spunk

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
There's word association with Carson in this week's WHO magazine. I love Carson, he's the coolest gay.

dieselboi

hey, ppl
i have to say that i love the show and i think that carson is the fucking funniest guy ever!!!

he makes the best calls.... also i think that the show is really opening up society to being more accepting of gay ppl.. last nites show was the best. i missed last weeks but i thought that they really transformed the straight guy and "jzuised" him up majorly and thus he had a higher self esteem!!

i love the fab five

xx

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha, the guy they transformed last week was damn good looking!!

And I agree, Carson is so funny, he rocks!

dieselboi

LOL GLITTEROUS...
lol

u know they want to make an aussie QEFTSG!
It obviously won't live up to the expectations as with many australian redo's of american shows ie. survivor (aussie one was absolute shit), BB, etc.

i say australia should just stick to russel coi (i dont know how to spell that) and Kath and Kim!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
The funniest thing was last week when that guy had chocolate on his finger and was trying to tease his girlfriend with it to be romonatic or something, and Carson said something like "In our community, waving around a finger with sticky brown stuff on it is frowned on." LOL! :D

Priyant

I heard some people saying things about QAF

...now, QAF has got to be the worst show on Television. Its such a bad representation of gay people, and is a sadistic, melodramatic, night time soap opera.

As for Queer Eye,......the americans do it the best....dont get an aussie version....thats just wrecking it.

s2ophie

HSC
i thought the straight guy last week was annoying and i don't think they really like him. particularly ted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)