Quanta to Quarks (1 Viewer)

Roors

HSC
HEY!
I'm just wondering if anyone has a summary for Quanta to Quarks? There seem to be good syllabus based summaries on the core topics, but none on QTQ! So please, anyone who has completed the HSC, if u have a brief summary, following the syllabus, please let me no!
Thanks heaps!!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
if you want brief summaries get the surfing physics book. thers a quanta to quarks one and its a pretty darn good summary with lots of questions to do

Roors

HSC
Thank you for replying!! :)
Yeh, but i mean like one of the summaries that were published for the core topics, their really good help! I'm just wondering if anyone had some good notes and wouldnt mind sharing. The surfing range is ok, my teach uses them and copies most of our notes from there, but i was hoping for a pretty stright forward summary.
Anyone???

SoFTuaRiaL

have u tried the "revise hsc physics in a month" book? its published by excel. i myself didnt do QTQ but they had some very good summaries for the rest of the topics ...

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
i thought the excel book was pretty good as well for q2q, better than jacaranda anyway...
q2q is one of the few options where u can't waffle or bs it.. you need to know the work. and excel presents it quite wel... jacaranda tends to go off on tangents for this one..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)