Quality English Tutoring - North Shore/City - North Sydney Girls Ex-Student (1 Viewer)

Debbo

HSC
ENGLISH TUTORING!

Marks - NOTE: These marks are within North Sydney Girls High School - which is a very competitive environment.

English Advanced
Mark: 97/100

English Extension 1

Mark: 46/50

English Extension 2
Mark: 49/50

Anywhere between Central - Hornsby works.

We can meet at my house, your house or the local library (negotiable).

ALSO

Stay in your seat, and we can organise an email service (more details below).

Services

Essay help
I will personally read and edit your essays/creatives to improve your expression, grammar, and conceptual understanding in relation to the marking criteria. You may also email your essays to me for FREE to accomany your tuition.

Speeches
Improvement of the content, discussion and expression in your oral tasks.
Improvement of your public speaking skills - in terms of posture, hand gestures, condifence, expression, openings, conclusions, modality etc

Conceptual Discussions
English is a very conceptual subject. We can work together in developing your thesis/understanding of a particular text or idea, and how to integrate this into textual analysis.

Resources
You will also be given access to:
- State ranking, full mark essays (we canwork through them and break it down)
- Examiners comments and analysis of syllabus
- Literary criticism and academic theories to improve the depth of your repsonses

Students
Available for Years 7-12

Further Comments:
I can also provide assistance for ANY history subject (I did all 3) and oral tasks in general.

Also, this is NOT a contract. You can try out the tutoring, and your are free to concel ANY time. I am friendly and approachable, andhave had prior tutoring experience so contact me any time if you have any further enquiries. :)

Price
$20 / hour

Email: deborahwhite@live.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)