• Bushfire

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • None for some reason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Benno

HSC
i talked about the phone and the Plane

an image inside an image, i discussed how technology has changed and how the two(plane and phone) different technolgys have evolved differently.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I did the wedding one.. from the little girls' perspective, it was all about lossing her real dad, addapting to her mum's new husband etc.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i used the wedding phtoo.... man i screwed up bad.
4 1/2 pages about a chick moving out of home and reminiscing about her parents and family

leasha

HSC
i did the wedding thing and wrote in 1st person... and talked about how i had morning nerves and didnt noe if it was the biggest mistake of my life and stuff... i stuffed it up pretty bad, 5 pages of crap~!

Last edited:

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
So.. let me get this straight.

Did you, or did you not need to include a reference to a mobile phone in your story? Or was it simply one of the images you could talk about?

Why were the other pictures connected to the phone by a dotted line?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Oh, and I did my story on a dying man who boards a plane with a bitter and cold attitude towards life, who - after meeting a somewhat extraordinary man - leaves the airport with a whole new outlook on life.

Hmmm.. sounds like a film synopsis. I only wrote 6.5 pages though, I wanted to write more.

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
it said select an image-- so i don't think it was necessary to talk about the phone-- you just didn't select that image :)

I figured that because the phone had dotted lines coming out of it and going to the pictures, that it must mean put one of these pictures in place of the wedding one. Probably because they didn't want to have to print out a whole bunch of identical phones with just the pictures different. So I imagined the plane photo in the place of the wedding photo, and because the phone is a major part of that visual text, I included it in my story.

I hadn't prepared a story in advance though because I'm usually pretty creative on the spot, but this time I did the questions in a different order than I usually do (I usually go section 1,2,3, but this time did 1,3,2), and was stuck in analytical mode and my story sucked!:(

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
I did the plane. Alot of people at my school did also. I think it was because of its ability to be widely interpreted into which ever situation.
My story was about Pride. You know the Fight or flight thing? Well.. me.. autobiographic, decided to do away with pride and fly. metaphorically and literally.

xanthanotus

HSC
elizabethy
lol...i used practicly the exact same story line lol.......
i had like this old lady reminising over a photo and remebering the first boy who ever tryed to kiss her when she was six and she ran home thinking she had kooties and was going to die blah blah blah (far more indepth and detailed lol) and then like how her perspective of boys changed and then the twist at the end was the guy she was marring in the photo was actually the first boy who tried to kiss her lol....it was rather cute lol..and sounded a hell of alot better then this sum up lol!!!

bails

I used the plane pic and wrote about a mothers feelings for her daughter goin to skoolies, was funna than doin any thing else me could think of ;)

cleo

Uh oh... I used the phone. It said to use one of the images, and that was an image on the page, so i figured you could use it. And its not like my whole story was about a phone... it was just stimulus for the beginning and end... is that ok??? AHHH!

littlemic21

Lurking In The Shadows
HSC
rock climbing... guy stranded in desert... reflecting on life... gtes rescued... changes life bla bla

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)