• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Qantas Marketing Assessment (1 Viewer)

sunnyb

HSC
N/A
I am doing a report marketing audit on Qantas wonder if you can help or lead me for some information on marketing strategy Qantas apply.

sunnyb

HSC
N/A
Thanks appreciate that
Do you by any chance have a marketing report for a Airline or for any other product I can lay on, I having been trying to find one on the net but cant seem to. Alternatively can you lead me to any web site where I can browse through a marketing report.
cheers

sunnyb

HSC
N/A
Thanks without wings
your help in leading me to qantas case study really helped.
couple of questions
1) Any ideas what does it mean "The broad link between auditing,planning and corporate strategy"
2)Actors and forces in airline industry and the likely effect or impact they will make on qantas
your guidance would be highly appreciated, although time is running out- 1 day to go
cheers

KASmithy

HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
Most businesses will guard their actual marketing plan, as they don't want to make it public and share their plans and ideas.

The structure of a Marketing Plan should be detailed in your textbook, so i recommend looking at that, or referring to the biki. Most textbooks usually have an example.
From the syllabus:

elements of a marketing plan
• situational analysis including SWOT and product life cycle
• establishing market objectives
• identifying target market
• developing marketing strategies
• implementation, monitoring and controlling — developing a financial forecast, comparing actual and planned results, and revising the marketing strategy

There's some information on writing a business report in the Jacaranda textbook which i've linked to which can assist you with structure. The Biki also has some info on this.
Not long ago, it seems, I was a total newbie and this sort of post would have intimidated me into a heavy procrastination pattern. So, for the benefit of those who are in their very first year, I'd like to post two links that are relevant to these topics:

One is about what is, and how to write, a SWOT analysis.

The other is how to write a PLC (Product Life Cycle) analysis.

I hope these links are helpful!

isabella-j

HSC
N/A
most of the Qantas answers are found in there booklets that your teacher should have provided you
just focus on that main area " marketing " to find all your answers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)