QANTAS- case study (1 Viewer)

beebaby

anyone know of any handy sites or links to help with Qantas n relating it to the syllabus...how it is relevant n how it can b applied to a business report...
half yearlys next week
thanks xox

AGB

HSC
have you got the qantas case study book??

Ziusudra

Be My Only Angel
Is this for reading an article on Qantasr and answering questions or is this for writing an essay on it?

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Why not just go to the website and apply the business studies you learn to their annual and half-yearly reports? Alongside any news press the have listed? Even company profiles? While it'll be bias - you can infer exactly what you need to.

The only thing that's going to directly relate to the syllabus is the QANTAS case-study booklet AGB pointed out.

jason120au

HSC
umm, I'm doing the Qantas case study at the moment, which I am very thankful for because I am interested in aviation and Qantas is my absolute favourite airline. It suites me fine :) :)
My teacher put together chapters of data that is relevent to the sections of the syllabus for example we recently got a booklet on marketing with about 12 questions at the end to answer regarding the stuff that was included in the Qantas case study chapter notes. It is making my life very easy.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
we got the booklet from the teacher we used it for our first assignment in management. I fink its published by dixon

jason120au

HSC
mine was made by the teacher, since there are typos all through it

TRUZ

Originally posted by Nupil
Why not just go to the website and apply the business studies you learn to their annual and half-yearly reports? Alongside any news press the have listed? Even company profiles? While it'll be bias - you can infer exactly what you need to.

The only thing that's going to directly relate to the syllabus is the QANTAS case-study booklet AGB pointed out.
HEEY Nupil! can u email me ur case study thing too!!!! pleeezz! i dunno whether wat im doin is ryt.....thnx heaps!!

my email ish aj_wizkid@hotmail.com

TRUZ

Originally posted by mibiony
beebaby, if you want a qantas case study i'll only email it to you. Its a 28 page case study outlining pretty much everything. i got 38/40 for it, so if ur interested let me know.
sorry i meant mibiony....heey can u email me ur case study to look at ????
aj_wizkid@hotmail.com
\
thnx!

bchang100

HSC
hey im doign qantas for my hsc case study too i really need help its so hard to find info about the business on the net icud u email me the notes to plz
bchang100@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)