q-q-q-question (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
so im currently defered for a year (supposed to go back second semester next year). however, to relieve some boredom and retain my concession card i have been thinking of maybe enrolling in one or two subjects for first semester next year. do you reckon i would be allowed to, and would i get to keep my concession?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I thought your student card was all you needed to provide to get a concession? Except for when you're travelling on trains, you need a little sticker.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
yeah but as of march next year mine will be invalid, so i will need to get a new one for the space from march-july. cos i catch the bus heaps for work and uni

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
ah,

I would enrol in a few subjects, 'cause when you go to get it they look up your subjects you're enrolled in on the computer... 'cept it might say you've deferred? If they say that, say you un-deferred or something and maybe it hasn't been processed yet

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
um.. said:
nah it changes colour each year
yeah but there are still people using last years cards around... the green ones.. i dont think they expire they just change it for some to do

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
princesssj, i think he means the sticker on them would change colour

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Just ring up the University and ask them. It would save you some time because none of us are going to know:p.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I have to get a new FREE student card because my card wouldnt encode for the AIC.

I'm a student card whore :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)