Q & A 's (1 Viewer)

chrome

HSC
Can anybody please give me a mark out of 2 and tell me some flaws towards my answer?

Q 1: How can reward systems motivate staff and suport the opreating objectives of the business?

A 1: Through reward systems which can be either monetary or non-monetary, businesses are able to motivate staff with the intention of rewarding productivity. By this, employees are more envisioned in achieving the objectives of the business in return of the rewards.

Q 2 : Describe how globalisation has influenced employment relations?

A 2 : Globalisation has influenced the arranging of contracts in countries and the dispute resolution process. Employment Relation's role has bbecome imore important as globalisation stresses the continuing improved total relationship between employee and employer.

roooOar thanks thanks :eek: :eek:

Mythikz

HSC
Good answer I would say but maybe add some examples of the rewards just to back up lol xD
eg. Non - Monetary = Status, allowing employees to choose the line of work

chriskoss

HSC
I had those 2 EXACT questions in my trial HSC exam on tuesday for bus.
And I said pretty much what you did. But as said.. give an example

Monetary - Pay increase / bonus for increased productivity

Non Monetary - Access to company holiday house etc.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
Your answer to the second question isn't as strong. You've said what it has influenced but not exactly how, and thats what the question needed.

shadyhaze

HSC
in your first one, drop buzz words
intrinsic and extrinsic rewarding systems, with an aim to create an incentive to work harder or more productively

2nd one,
the influence of globalisation comes under economic influences, i would mention that, then talk about the global aspects of ER, and because i generally do go offtopic, i would say that deregulation of the labour market has lead to businesses competeting internationally for staff, evident in the brain drain happening within Australia

oh i would give you 2 for the first one (but like just, make it a stronger answer)
and 1 for the second one, when 2 marks give 2 influences

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)