Pymble Ladies College (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
z600 said:
read this (Kings)

The school's 120-hectare main campus is on the outskirts of Parramatta. Sporting facilities include 15 cricket fields, 13 rugby fields, 12 tennis courts, five basketball courts, five soccer fields, two climbing walls, 50 m and 25 m swimming pools, gym, and an indoor rifle range. Its boatshed is in Putney, on the Parramatta River.
ohmigod. are you completely serious? that's 33 fields all up!!! an indoor rifle range? why do they need all that, how many students go there????

ediisjoz

HSC
Shore's grounds are cool, i liked the rose gardens whenever i had to go to an event for my brother (class of 03)..

i go to wenona, and we have freaky maintenance men + the juniors have to do rubbish clean up... the grounds aren't the most gorgeous thing i've ever seen, and the old building needs to be rennovated - badly... hahah

plc doesn't float my boat. i don't like green uniforms :) haha

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
ediisjoz said:
Shore's grounds are cool, i liked the rose gardens whenever i had to go to an event for my brother (class of 03)..

i go to wenona, and we have freaky maintenance men + the juniors have to do rubbish clean up... the grounds aren't the most gorgeous thing i've ever seen, and the old building needs to be rennovated - badly... hahah

plc doesn't float my boat. i don't like green uniforms :) haha
Love the rose garden, the school is also spotless

lol ye i agree plc's uniform is just ewww. Private school's have such pride in their schools but yet they have some of the most crappy uniforms.

Have u seen joey's sports uniform? Pink tops :rofl:
I dont get how they designed their uniforms.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)