put ur hands up....... (1 Viewer)

Leanne

HSC
Mle- thanx for the advice!

i enjoy writing short stories, but obviously i haven't had the chance to do anything lately due to a lack of freetime! lol
Actually i did do 4unit english, although i'm not as smart as some....If u want, i could send u a copy of my short story.....

goodluck wiv the drama try outs- that would have been my second option, but i'd feel so intimidated actually auditioning....i'd probably stuff it up...even though i've done drama for the past 4 years ! lol

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Umm.. all thoes I'm too good for Western Sydney -- get off your high horses. Honestly, just because it's in the West doesn't make it a bad place.

I got Sydney as my 1st preference, but only because I wanna do Arts/Social Work, and Sydney is the only Uni with Archaeology that does it.

Western Sydney is my second pref -- not because I'm 'Dumb' or because I'm a 'Westie', but because it's a good Uni, easy to get to (buses from Hurstville) and because it isn't filled with eliteist snobs who reckon they're above the Western Suburbs...

Leanne

HSC
well i got my letter in the mail that i;m shortlisted for the creative writing course and i've got my interview on the 27th nov!! how exciting!!! I just hope that 'shortlisted' doesn't mean that i'm only against 200 other ppl.......

does anyone know how many ppl would be able to get into the course each year?

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by nothingtosay
did anyone apply for early entry????

did u's get in??
Yeh I applied. And yeh I got in. There's an entire thread about it in the Uni of Wollongong area thingy.

I got into a Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology, Bacehlor of Internet Science and Technology and a Bachelor of Science.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
*puts hand up*

I applied for the same B Creative Arts (Creative Writing) course too, with a portfolio. My interview's on December 2, though.

Does that mean I'm only like a "back up" and that the people interviewed first are more likely to get in? :/

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
*puts up his hands and puts it back down knowing that he is going there for sure due to early entrance and doesnt have to wait like some others*

hehe:rolleyes:
Ditto.

Though I do have preferences for other unis underneath it, just to be colourful.

holdoll

ay...me-

B arts B creative Arts.....
Anyone else doing the audition 4 CA on the 27/11???

Much love.....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
*keeps hand firmly down, by side*
nope, UOW isnt one of my choices, my choices are at newcastle, csu (albury), sydney, western sydney and armidale.

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
*keeps hand firmly down, by side*
nope, UOW isnt one of my choices, my choices are at newcastle, csu (albury), sydney, western sydney and armidale.
Well - you suck then!.. :p
jk ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)