Put Plain And Simply: What Case Studies Are U Using???? (1 Viewer)

FcUk

qantas for all
mecca cola for marketing
a few others i will use wen i the hsc come closer

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
hrm, I dunno, but someone told me this:
Too many people try to 'excel' by looking for business' no one else is using. Thing is, if you use the business every other person uses, you won't get marks taken off. Your competing against a set criteria. You fulfill the criteria, you get the marks.

Now, I'm not saying people here are doing that, but just thought it'd be a useful reminder.

Having said that, I have nfi what I'm gonna use. Prolly something no one else is gonna use.

:D

lol, nah, Qantas and HSBC is all I have right now. :p

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Huh i was thinking i would need at least 6 case studies if not more???

I mean u need case Studies to cover every topic area ? Because you dont know what the HSC Bs Report Question could be asking for...

???

jillybean

jillybean
HSC
ok, basically im doing one main case study for each topic, heaps of ppl are doing the same case studies, the markers do ahve a set criteria, but they mark at night after skool, they dont want to be reading the same report over and over again. if you can get cases only you or only your class is doing, the markers will be much happier to be able to mark something different. also, if you do something like qantas and you make a mistake when talking about it, the marker will know straight away because they have already read so many qantas case studies. if you do something no one elswe is doing and make up an educated answer the marker wont know because they wouldn't have read thousands of papers bout that case. so im not going to say what case studies im using, but they aren't anything like qantas or the popular ones.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
management and change- qantas
employment relations- tristar (dispute) toys r us parramatta (everything else)
financial management- qantas
marketing- coca cola
globalisation- havent done it yet

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
people with the Leading Edge Coca Cola Booklet , do you think that the Maroubra Industrial COnflict is sufficent for that area in ER? or would you go with the Qantas industrial conflict?

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
erm. erm

you know how you people got all the case studies ready.

like what would the question ask specifically?

using this _____ case study to explain the blablabla

or explain why employment relationsip is important by using qantas dispute(or a case study if your choice as an example........

like you know what i mean?
erm.

the trials is setup with the same structure as the HSC isnt it?
multiple choice,short answers,business report,extended reponse(the one that need heaps of case studies?)
and it could be from any of the the topic area right? but ususally global?

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I got Qantas as an overall case study,
Coca-cola amatil for global relations, management.
IBM, for managing change.
Pepsi-Co, for managing change.
I'll make up one of a few businesses if i have to.. i believe if you know ur content u can make up a believable case study. As long as u make it for ie, "a small computer company (CE Computer Wizards) is a business which used e-commerce to expand it's market without opening new stores".

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
hey
nobody answered my question.

and also. with those case studies right. do you use ones that are successful or failed just to prove your point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)