Pure Raw Hatred (1 Viewer)

Blondie

Is anyone else as sick of damn change as i am??? because i swear, once monday is over, ill burn the notes, illmake the DIE!!! *cough* excuse me, pardon me. just getting a little ahead of myself. Anywayz, so ... good luck :D :D :D :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you've only got 2 days of it.. hang in there abd u'll never have to use the word again

tempco

HSC
But every time you hear the word "change", you'll be reminded of the agony... sucks, doesn't it?

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
haha i don't hate english.. but i do baulk at the fact that.. every time somebody says 'change' .. no matter how innocent and unaware they are.. i'm gonna feel like wrangling the nearest throat...

tempco

HSC
Hehehe... same here! Well, I don't really hate english.. it's a pretty good language, apart from the stupid ways they spell things, eg. knight -> pronounced ke-ni-git.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
That's why they changed the AOS to "journeys" ( the same bloody thing with a different name). Too many young people were breaking into convulsions whenever they heard the word "change"

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
same things gonna happen with journeys...*sigh* some things never change, i guess some people have to open the door and see the sky (high) out there :p

tempco

HSC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

X___________________x

Emmalea

I totally agree with you... that is a great idea.. BURN ALL YOU ENGLISH NOTES ..BURN....i think that will make us all feel SOO much better.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Exeter
same things gonna happen with journeys...*sigh* some things never change, i guess some people have to open the door and see the sky (high) out there :p
Of course, they could just be dreaming, although that itself could serve as a means of allowing the conciliation of their selves and Change, in their environment..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)