purchase The Big Sleep (1 Viewer)

namdog

HSC
does anyone know where i can purchase a copy of the film, The Big Sleep?? I have tried everywhere around where I live and I cannot find it...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I just went to Grace Bros/Myer and bought a copy of the DVD for 16 dollars that had both the Director's Cut and the normal version on the one disk - there were quite a few copies too. I just reccomend going to the nearest large shopping centre and looking around, and if you cant see it on the shelf - order it in.

TheHeretic

namdog said:
does anyone know where i can purchase a copy of the film, The Big Sleep?? I have tried everywhere around where I live and I cannot find it...
T o r r e n t s

:) Your Welcome.

Jennibeans

HSC
When I did that film the school copied it onto video for us. I still have my copy if you want it. I don't use it anymore

Kabbasi

HSC
Hey there.

You've already completed your HSC (unless you're stuck in Groundhog Day) but for anyone else that wants to know, I bought a copy of The Big Sleep on DVD at Dick Smith Powerhouse at Macqaurie. I did take the last copy, but i don't see why they wouldn't restock. Mine was 22 bucks i think, which might be a little to expensive on my budget, but its worth it if you want to pause and take notes and watch whenever you want.

There you go. :santa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)