Psychology Dilemma! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stipe Pletikosa

HSC
Hello all, i hope you can help.

My sister recently got accepted into psychology honours. She is in her fourth year now and has the marks to get her into the honours course at macqaurie.

The thing is she is quiet lazy. I mean she will always work hard and get immense marks, but seems to look for the easy way out. In this case, its ment that she is looking to leave honours and go straight into the work force.

Of course its caused a huge talking point in the family. We all beleive that after working hard to get this far she should take the extra step, get the honours certificate and THEN join the workforce and work in the field of organisational psychology. To be honest she just doesn't want to write a thesis.

So what i ask is, what do use all think? Is it worth doing honours or is she doing the right thing by just joining the workforce? What benefit will an honours degree get her? Has anyone been in a similar position? What would you recomend?

Sorry for all the questions but its really causing a debate in the family. She is trying to tell us its pointless and gives you no advantage what so ever?

Peace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)