Psych Notes? (1 Viewer)

auror

Hey does anyone who has finished psych or otherwise have notes they would pass my way? Im almost through first year n loving it, but id love notes for any psych subject/year that peeps r willing to share. If u have notes but dont want to just give em away to a perfect stranger then post anyway so we can get in contact...
ps. any other first year mac psych students here... preferably other b-psych ones?

uh_huh2

HSC
HI!

Im also a B Psych (Hnrs) student at macquarie. Just about to start the PSY105 report about Change Blindness. lol

Thats a good idea about the notes, i would be interested in going through them.

I think the psychology posts are in the Science sections Btw.

Good Luck with the assignment

cya

Tabris

HSC
systemnova said:
Hey does anyone who has finished psych or otherwise have notes they would pass my way? Im almost through first year n loving it, but id love notes for any psych subject/year that peeps r willing to share. If u have notes but dont want to just give em away to a perfect stranger then post anyway so we can get in contact...
ps. any other first year mac psych students here... preferably other b-psych ones?

Are you having difficulties with psych?

If you are not...

You said u love it, but do u love it enough to reinforce what you love with your own notes so you can consolidate what you have love?

It is one thing to read someone else's notes and another to create your own notes. You learn and consolidate better by going through everything and create your notes. Its a good habit to start early, it becomes very useful when studying for tests.

There might be some good samaritans that are willing to give you notes.

It isnt too late to make your own notes and catchup for the finals

Last edited:

auror

I agree, making your own notes is a much better way to learn, and im not finding 105 difficult. Im asking for notes because that way when i approach a new topic i dont have to wait until ive covered it to have a set of good notes, it gives me a framework of understanding as its actually covered.
Thanks for the posts
Jesse

uh_huh2

HSC
systemnova said:
I agree, making your own notes is a much better way to learn, and im not finding 105 difficult. Im asking for notes because that way when i approach a new topic i dont have to wait until ive covered it to have a set of good notes, it gives me a framework of understanding as its actually covered.
Thanks for the posts
Jesse

lol, i suspected it was you Jesse. lol
did you stop coming to soc180 tutes?
Enjoy the rest of the break

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Welcome to our little Bored-psych community, systemnova/Jesse!

There're a fair few of us (at least 4 that I know have been here reliably and for a while), and chances are we've all got notes, but I don't know how much they'd apply anymore: The general principles would, but whether the things they stressed in our lectures (the four of us I can think of are 3rd year, so that was 3 years ago now), mightn't be so important in yours... Regardless, would be happy to send you some of my notes from the early years, if you want them.

If you need a hand with your assignments and their style, feel free to post them up (or PM would be better, as there're a few lurkers and the last thing you want is a plagiarism problem) and we'll help you out. There's nothing worse than putting a whole lot of work into the content of an assignment, only to get hammered beuase you got the referencing syntax wrong...:(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
my retarded computer got formatted because it froze and had multiple viruses and crap crap stuff

i have stuff in my email though... pm me and i can send them to you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)