Psyc 1010 assignment help (1 Viewer)

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Hey there, just wondering if anyone who has previosuly done, or is doing Psyc 1010 could help me understand what im actually supposed to do for my first assignment...

Basically it says:
"Personality theory has changed from early attempts to describe all possible personal characteristics to contemporary models that instead typically characterise stable aspects of the human psyche using between 3 and 5 replicable factors" (that was the essay question)

Task: Write an essay using the following as a guide (no more than 1500 words)
(1) outline the historical antecedents of the above statement
(2) Summarise the key contemporary personality models (3 & 5 factor models)
(3) Comment on the limitations and benefits of each of these models
(4) provide a conclusion

It says i don't need an abstract for the essay

Thankyou, any help would be appreciated

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
yeah this is totally ethical. Herald front page here we come again......

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
seems pretty straight forward to me, just follow the steps!

Might have to do some RESEARCH.

angelduck

HSC
geez, i have been researchin for like the past week, i was not asking anyone to write the essay, just for a little bit of guidance as to what to look out for in particular. But hey, just automatically assume i cant b botherd to do my own essay and wanted someone else to do it all for me.

By the way, next time, just because you may have experienced people previously not wanting do do their own damn work, dont take it out on anyoine who asks for help - help does not mean "please oh BOS people do my whole assignment for me so that someone can find out and then i get zero for the assignment because i didnt do it for myself and therefore fail my course", it means i would like a little bit of help. But hey, i figured out what i missed anyway and now doon't need any help anyway. Thankyou so much for your help, next time if you dont want to/cant give any actual help to someone, dont reply, its a waste of time, and also inappropriate to accuse someone of basically unethical behaviour and laziness

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
1) That is a new question for 1010, last yr's cohort (ie, me and FTB) won't be able to help you
2) It is a damn straight forward question, I don't see what your problems are.

angelduck

HSC
yeah, i managed to find some good stuff on that personality website they told us to go to (link from blackboard), and then some good references im gonna check oiut @ uni today, man i love the idea of an electronic resource! Im takin in a CD to copy it all, then bring home & spend time lookin @ em & seein wots good.
There was absolutely nottin in our textbook to help us though

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
angelduck said:
Cyph, maybe Jess should've done that 4 her HUBS test, like the rest of us, instead of u & others giving her help, that doesn't seem too ethical either, basically telling her what the test was on....
I'm sorry, I'll ask my sister if she can help you with your assignment when she gets home.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
does your sister know much about 3rd year engineering cyph? I have a couple of assignments due next week

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hhmmm... then team up with a few ppl who know what theyre doing and get a C!! i was so proud of myself

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
angelduck said:
yeah, linguistics is bad, not as bad as hubs though, stupid bloody hubs!!!

Meh, the first linguistics assin was wayyyyyyyy easy! I love the idea of takin home multiple choice q's
hahaha you dont know what you are in for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)