PS2 Help (1 Viewer)

calumcoventry

McAwesome
HSC
Hi Everyone,

I was recently considering an upgrade to a PS3 from my PS2. I am going to trade-in my PS2 console and 46 games. How much do u rekon this would be worth with trading in a EB?
Thanks for your help.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
I dunno eh, maybe try just ringing them up and they'll give you a price range

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
tbh I don't think you'll get that much going to EB, try selling it on eBay or gumtree instead.

EB operate by acquiring products at the lowest possible price (often in bulk if brand new, or at a severely below resale value price if second hand) before marking them up to receive the maximum amount of profit from a price people are willing to pay. So their priority is getting the below resale value price, rather than giving you the best deal. So I suggest you just sell the items together on eBay. Even including the fee's, you still should get a better price than what EB would be offering. Alternatively you could list it as a "best offer" style posting on gumtree.com.au

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
oh, and it might be worth your while starting a thread titled "anyone work at EB?" to get your answer, as i'm sure that there would be quite a few members who would reply :)

calumcoventry

McAwesome
HSC
hey everyone,

thanks for your help. i found out JB HiFi also trade in games. Does anyone know if they give better prices for trade-ins? lol i cant b bothered selling on ebay. too much work and i want my PS3 ASAP.

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)