Proving I'm a full time student (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
I'm applying for Youth Allowance in December this year (to avoid the new rules coming in) and I was just wondering - how do I prove I'm a full time student, as I won't be enrolled in any classes yet (for 2010)...? I will be studying full time Semester 2 this year.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I'm applying for Youth Allowance in December this year (to avoid the new rules coming in) and I was just wondering - how do I prove I'm a full time student, as I won't be enrolled in any classes yet (for 2010)...? I will be studying full time Semester 2 this year.
These days it's pretty common for Centrelink to have links with places of study (ie. universities/tafe etc) so you wont need to prove it, as long as they have access to this information through their systems.

Wait for them to ask for clarification/proof before you start worrying about it too much.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Student Administration will print you off proof though it costs a bit

jannny

HSC
hey why do u have to prove ur a full time student? if u mind me asking. which category are u applying? lol im gna apply too but need 6k more.

zaqwerty

HSC
hey why do u have to prove ur a full time student? if u mind me asking. which category are u applying? lol im gna apply too but need 6k more.
I assumed that because being a full time student was such an integral aspect of receiving Youth Allowance that I would be asked to prove it. But by the above posts I guess it's not as hard as I thought. I'm going for the "earn at least 19000 (or there abouts)" category.. whatever you'd like to call that. I still have a bit to earn also, but I will have it by December.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)