Proposed Timetable?? (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
Hi, my name is Barry. I got into B business management/ B economics in mq.

To enroll, a 'proposed timetable' needs to be completed and there's an 'avail' (availability) section in the proposed tt form. If ACST101 for example is 'Techniques and Elements of Finance', then which part of "ACST101" tells you about its availability?

Thank you.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

berry580 said:
Hi, my name is Barry. I got into B business management/ B economics in mq.

To enroll, a 'proposed timetable' needs to be completed and there's an 'avail' (availability) section in the proposed tt form. If ACST101 for example is 'Techniques and Elements of Finance', then which part of ACST101 tells you about its availability?

Thank you.
I think something was lost in translation.

You know that you can change your timetable via e-student? Don't be stressed at this point...

berry580

HSC
I mean "then which part of the code 'ACST101' tells you about its availability?"

Well I want to complete my 'proposed tt form' so I won't waste time on enrollment day.

Last edited:

jinghuang

HSC
N/A
berry580 said:
I'm mean "then which part of the code 'ACST101' tells you about its availability?"

Well I want to complete my 'proposed tt form' so I won't waste time on enrollment day.
availablity simply means when the unit is offered, sometimes a unit is offered many times in a year, for example, ACST101, it is offered in D1,D2,E1, so you have to choose a session to fit in your timetable.

Last edited:

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
berry580 said:
To enroll, a 'proposed timetable' needs to be completed and there's an 'avail' (availability) section in the proposed tt form. If ACST101 for example is 'Techniques and Elements of Finance', then which part of "ACST101" tells you about its availability?
It's hidden in the information in the timetbale, but it's easier to just look in the red section of the undergrad handbook: Look up your unit, and it's the "When Avail" column.

Basically you've got to write this in to ensure you are aware you are doing subjects in the 1st semester, that are actually offered in the 1st semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)