Proposal completed? (1 Viewer)

Valupatitta

HSC
Mine is due next tuesday :S i am SUPER SUPER scared. i hope my main concept is good enough to captivate my teacher.

what's your concepts guys? and what did u get in ur proposal?:wave:

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
My proposal isn't due until first term back... Slightly unusual I guess but our teacher wanted to give us the holidays to get all of our thoughts together regarding our ideas.

And in response to your question, I really don't think anyone wants to post their ideas or concepts on the internet for everyone to see. (*Gasp* yes, even if you HAVE created 3 different threads in which you've attempted to ask us to.) Yeah, your intentions may be innocent. But in this day and age of people trying to rip off every bit of honest work someone else does, or people attempting to 'get one up' over everyone else in the cohort, you can't blame people for being protective of their ideas.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I have two parts to my proposal my draft proposal is due in week 9 this term then my final proposal is due in week 2 term 1 + my intial draft of my ss. BUt rember not everythin gis set in concrete you could change your entire ss the week before the due date, so don't worry about it, think about it it's only worth 10%.

waxtrel

HSC
aww c'mon! Mine's due Monday and if I had an idea I'd tell you =] lolololololol

Artemis13

HSC
We had to have our proposals completed in week five this term... It actually works, having a deadline so close to the start of term. I managed to get 10/10... Yay!

ixswans

HSC
Mine is due tomorrow,

Time for a massive lulz!

Seriously though, its not too hard. She annotated our assessment sheet to the little details and everything is in my journal. Just need to find some resources to fill it out a little.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)