Propaganda. (1 Viewer)

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
It's true that propaganda can come from both sides of politics, but you have look at just how much of each is being fed to the public. Look at America in the lead up to the Iraq war, you would of been lucky to find just one person on the television who wasn't pro war. That's what makes Michael Moore's Farenheit so contraversial, it's the only piece of left wing 'propaganda' America has to offer.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
leetom said:
It's true that propaganda can come from both sides of politics, but you have look at just how much of each is being fed to the public. Look at America in the lead up to the Iraq war, you would of been lucky to find just one person on the television who wasn't pro war. That's what makes Michael Moore's Farenheit so contraversial, it's the only piece of left wing 'propaganda' America has to offer.
very true. but just because it's the only (mainstream) piece of left-wing propaganda, it doesn't mean it's ok. and in my opinion, the people that blindly beleive everything that he says are just the same as those that are completely gullible to the right wing propaganda (e.g. pro-bush propaganda) that is getting dished out.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
tom lee says this...

and in my opinion said:
We can't blame the American people for their gullibility, they have to get their news from somewhere- it's not their fault they can't get an unbiased source of information. Also, perhaps gullibility for what was a non-existent left wing propaganda machine in pre war America would have been a good thing, rather than just the US masses supporting that filthy war mongeror. We wouldn't have nine thousand dead Iraqi innocents, 800 dead US military personnel (or is that a good thing? Sorry, no, it isn't. I'm sorry, I just watched Full Metal Jacket last night, and that really garners hatrid towards US military) and of course, we wouldn't be internationally shamed for our own part in this illegal war

(I can't figure out how to get the quote in the cool little box)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)