Projects Selected For Onstage??????? (1 Viewer)

ALF85

Hi There,
Does anyone know if any projects have been pre-selected yet?
I did Program and Promotion and was wondering if anyone knows if any have been picked yet?

annaroonie

i heard yesterday from my friend that her drama teacher said that submitted ips only get selected or at least notified after all the exams are over

QUEEN E

nah last year a girl from my school who did performance got told about 2 or 3 weeks after her performance/exam

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE...

Here is the dealio...

Those ips which were PERFORMANCE, have already been told of there nominations...

However, those ips which were PROJECTS, have not yet been notified...

The reason performance IPs are told earlier is because projects are CURRENTLY (as of last week), being marked. Also, because performance IPs need to submit a video, if nominated for Onstage...

The nominations for OnScreen, Writers Onstage, and the Onstage Design/Critic/etc should be announced after the HSC once all the projects are marked...

I hope this solves everybody's questions...

- M A D D O G Z -

snowpea

Thanks so much for that, it's really good to finally know the process.

Good luck to everyone who does drama and dreams of onstage glory!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
*10# --> groups were announced when individual performances were announced... This is because videos are required for any performance... Our group was nominated and we were told the week or two after our Group Performance... So yeah, i think Projects are announced in the next two weeks!

- M A D D O G Z -

*10#

congrats maddogz i hope u make it to onstage

there was a group from our school who thought they were going to make it to onstage for sure so ha ha they didnt

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
thanx *10#... i really hope we make it in too... It'd be a dream come true...

Funny bout your school - what school you at?

- M A D D O G Z -

InvisibleCola

Wow I didnt know there was Writers OnStage! That is for scriptwriters, right? How exciting if I or one of my buddies get picked/ nominated. I think I would pee my pants!

ruski_gal

So i can get rid of all my props that ive been saving just incase now?? i did performance. So if i havent heard i can get rid of them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)