project help (1 Viewer)

babeishnes

project help on the Mary Celeste

does anyone have any info on the ship Mary Celeste??? i am finding it really hard to find books and reliable sources. :confused:

Last edited:

Demandred

HSC
Don't think you should try that one, its going to be hard trying to find sources.

babeishnes

it's a little late now i have heaps of net info and one book but we have to start writting our projects now
thanks guys

Sasky

HSC
hey ppl - where do I look/find past history extension projects to help us get a feel for how to writing it? Our teach told us a while ago that a selection of them are printed each year, if so - do you guys know about it? I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not so, so um, anything, anyone?

ms.cinderella

HSC
Originally posted by babeishnes
does anyone have any info on the ship Mary Celeste??? i am finding it really hard to find books and reliable sources. :confused:
have you tried all the state library or uni libraries? .. i found them useful (esp State library)for my project... good luck! =)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by babeishnes
Our school has a copy of the 2001 award winning projects, i can send you a copy of one if you want
I'm thinking of buying this book...do you know how many essays are included in it?

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
umm i have no idea where to get the book but theres over 20 essays in it..we were given some as examples..lol..there really helpful..anyways soemwhere on here is a link to my essay too (which got 40/40..and my teach is lazy so it wasnt ever submitted) but i used the awrd winners as a guide line so my essay reads simialr to teh way theers do!

Abraxus

HSC
Originally posted by ms.cinderella
have you tried all the state library or uni libraries? .. i found them useful (esp State library)for my project... good luck! =)
Yeah, I went to the State Library for the second time yesterday to do more work on my project - and it's really really uselful. The environment and atmosphere is very quiet too which helps concentration, unlike my local library where there's kids running around screaming all the time. So yeah, State Library's the bomb, I got more done than I ever have so far.

Originally posted by charmed_cuties
have u handed in ur draft yet, doesn't it seem a bit late in asking this question coz at this stage, according to my history extension teacher we r suppose to hand in at least 2 or 3 drafts
:uhoh: our first draft is due next week, damn we are behind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)