Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Hello guys I am very stuck.

Quote: If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this

Romeo’s love is further exemplified through metaphorical imagery in “If I profane with my unworthiest hand/This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this,” where it is connected to the divine purity of religion, implying that his love can only be articulated through this. Furthermore, a transparent relationship can be deduced between Romeo and his faithfulness towards Catholicism which was considered the centre of Elizabethan England. Luhrmann also implements this notion of religion in several parts of the adaptation, which is successfully accomplished through both high and low angle shots of Christ and the Virgin Mary, possibly suggesting that a Catholic’s admiration for their religion is absorbed from every perspective, even when encompassed by a violent city, comparable to Romeo’s love for Juliet.

Apparently it isnt a good idea to talk too much about religion when talking about romantic love between romeo and juliet and someone said that "admiration for their religion is absorbed from every perspective" (i kinda just bullshitted that reasoning ngl thats why it makes no sense) how do i fix this? any advice?
sorry i do std eng i cant give u advice bc i suck

nsw..wollongong

HSC
hii
- got eco marks back yesterday (rlly happy - typed it up to perfect it then sent it back to teacher for more feedback)
- chem tutoring 1 hr
- had work for 3 hrs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)