Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (3 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
is this What Depth Studies are like in science?? I do not do science but in my school my Friends in Chemistry are presenting a report on Polymers
usually depth studies are pretty chill scientific reports, it just depends on what the teacher sets and sometimes teachers set really bad ones, it’s just like every other subject assessments but science teachers have a tendency to mess these things up more

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
23/5
i hate myself so much i died with no energy today
- english hw set from school (literally this stupid paragraph thingy and some descriptive writing)
took like 2 hours and then i mentally slept

im glad we all had no energy and r in the same boat tho 😁
For english, try rewarding yourself after studying it. It'll get you a bit more motivated to study the subject. Also (unforunately) you have to embrace the subject and be like all artistic, in that way you trick yourself into feeling like english is a fun subject.

I'd be extremely pragmatical with this subject and focus on being able to produce high quality essays while also practicing for Common Mod. Its very important you get int the flow of doing an English Paper since it is different to normal assessments where you're just supposed to rock up and write.

The earlier you prepare, the worse it is.

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
For english, try rewarding yourself after studying it. It'll get you a bit more motivated to study the subject. Also (unforunately) you have to embrace the subject and be like all artistic, in that way you trick yourself into feeling like english is a fun subject.

I'd be extremely pragmatical with this subject and focus on being able to produce high quality essays while also practicing for Common Mod. Its very important you get int the flow of doing an English Paper since it is different to normal assessments where you're just supposed to rock up and write.

The earlier you prepare, the worse it is.
honestly i don’t understand why english is compulsory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)