Program Variation (1 Viewer)

ally15

Beep.
HSC
Since i have not yet received a reply on my transfer status blah blah blah, im looking into the program variation option. So how does it work? Can i actually drop all of my current subjects and take up ones that are in the course i want to transfer to? ( so instead of doing semester subjects for tourism i do sem 1 subs for the new course). AND also, on the form it says drop/add units so do i need to fill out a form purely stating the subjects im dropping and a separate form for the ones im adding?

Any advice/info would be helpful:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The only problem that your going to face is that tourism subjects as you know, are only held once a year. So if you don't get your transfer, its going to screw you over.

You could just fill in your free electives with whatever subjects you are thinking of doing for whatever is the course you want to transfer into.

The program variation form is simply used to drop and add units incase you change your mind on subjects or if something clashes. But I really do recommed you stay with the tourism subjects if you don't get your transfer, you have heaps of free electives, don't you?

And yes, in the form you'll need to state whether you are dropping the subject and then on another line you write the subject that you are adding.

And Ally :wave:

klh

HSC
do it now when the lines are not that long...
straight forward to fill in, and you dont need any signatures unless oyu are studying at another campus or something like that, and i tell you to do it now coz they update their servers daily so if you hand it in today, then tomorrow its updated [i just did mine actually on the 3rd and its was up on the 4th].
and bring your ID card!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
hm...i need to do 5 subjects, in both semesters this year, since i've transferred halfway thru last year, need to do extra....same campus though, but i'm guessing i still need a signature from somewhere..? thx

Jacks

HSC
Yes, in order to do more than 4 units per semester (i.e 5) as a full time student you need to get permission and a signature from your head of program :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)