Professional Business Cadetships (1 Viewer)

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
i dunno bout that.. i guess ur rite.. but the division def affects wat kind of interview process u go thru. like in my interview i hav to do role play tomorrow for investment management whereas some1 else on this forum said they didnt hav to do role play for information systems.

lisycakes

HSC
haiderr said:
i dunno bout that.. i guess ur rite.. but the division def affects wat kind of interview process u go thru. like in my interview i hav to do role play tomorrow for investment management whereas some1 else on this forum said they didnt hav to do role play for information systems.
hey whos waiting for zurich and in what area?

summermagic

HSC
lisycakes said:
hey whos waiting for zurich and in what area?
Got my call today and was rejected. "I'm sorry but on this occasion we aren't able to offer you a cadetship." Ah well. There's other opportunities.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
i declined zurich, so i guess they might still call up one of u ppl who got rejected.

Best of luck!

leoyh

mic`
HSC
did you get offered a position there haiderr or just declined to go in for further recruitment procedures?

little-fongie

HSC
summermagic said:
Got my call today and was rejected. "I'm sorry but on this occasion we aren't able to offer you a cadetship." Ah well. There's other opportunities.
*sighs* i got that call too..just then

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
thought id dig this thread up again, since its been over a month since any1 posted here.... so who got in and for wat?

im really curious who got into zurich (esp investment management) coz thts wat i was applying for... i was offered a second round interview from zurich but refused to go coz they were gonna make me do role-playin lol n if i got in theyd make me work in their call centre!!!

so guys how hav the companies responded? n how good r their offers? ie work/study splice.. salary (if u dnt mind sharing). r the ppl nice? hav they contacted u/held a celebration dinner or something?

Bountyhuntr2004

HSC
Hey people. ive received an interview for this years round and due to the crisis UBS seems to be the only firm offering anything.
ive read through the thread and I have the same question as haiderr. who got offers what are they like etc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)