Production of the Real Inspector Hound - 13th May (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
New College (One of the colleges at UNSW) is putting on Tom Stoppard's play 'The Real Inspector Hound.' I'm one of the producer's and at this stage we are considering putting on a matinee performance if we get the numbers. Seeing as how this is a HSC text, we are hoping to get numbers from schools. The play will be on the night of 12th, 13th and 14th of May and if we did a matinee performance it would be on the Friday afternoon of the 13th.

If you think your school would be interested in attending please send me a PM/email with a contact name, number and address of one your English teacher so that i can get in contact with them. Tickets would be $7 each and that is pretty awesome value for money if you ask me. Plus it's such an invaluable experience to see a play that you are studying performed live.

Any questions or interest, please PM me or email: sozybear@hotmail.com ASAP

Thanks guys

Last edited:

s2ophie

HSC
Just bumping this up.

Please come along - it will be an awesome event and i'll give a updated final details soon.

s2ophie

HSC
Here is some updated interest about the play. Its not far away and from what i have seen of rehearsals so far it is coming along very well.

At this stage we don't have enough interest for a matinee performance but this could change and i will keep you updated. If you are really keen to come to a matinee performance ie you could not make the other times - please leave a message here telling me and if applicable how many people are in your class that would come.

So:

The play will be performed on Thursday May 12th, Friday May 13th and Saturday May 14th.

Each night the play begins at 7:30pm.

It is strongly recommended that you pre-book your tickets. You can do this by calling (02) 9385 1750.

If you have any questions either email me at sophie.arnold@student.unsw.edu.au or call the number for bookings.

Hope to see lots of you there!

Alaranth

:) Wish my teacher had heard about this earlier! We're going to the Paramatta one next week, but tiks for that are like $30. It wouldn't be so bad but we're a country school, so we've gotta pay bus and accomodation too! Still, overnight excursions rule!

s2ophie

HSC
Woohoo! It's on tinight tomorrow night and saturday night. Come along if you can it should be good. Ring 93811750 for bookings!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Thank you S2ophie it was wonderful, it even has, dare I say it..elan while at the same time avoiding eclat. :) Go see it everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)