Prodigy - Voted "Best" (1 Viewer)

houlcroft

Houlcroft
HSC
I went to the Prodigy Concert at the Sydney Hordern Pavillion, and it was soooo good. Crushed together with sweaty bodies, music causing palpitations, the best experience ever. When Smack my bitch up came on everyone exploded, they even played something off "Experience" Out Of Space, so in a round about way of saying it, im asking whats your favorite concert youve been to? Definately Prodigy for me, then Radiohead!

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
houlcroft said:
I went to the Prodigy Concert at the Sydney Hordern Pavillion, and it was soooo good. Crushed together with sweaty bodies, music causing palpitations, the best experience ever. When Smack my bitch up came on everyone exploded, they even played something off "Experience" Out Of Space, so in a round about way of saying it, im asking whats your favorite concert youve been to? Definately Prodigy for me, then Radiohead!
shame, i was so close to being able to go to that :(

HSC
Prodigy at BDO were awesome, that rates pretty high for me, same with Rammstein. Either that or, I don't know, Machine Head maybe, KMFDM, In Flames? I don't know, everything I've been to over the last few years has been amazing :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)