Procrastination! (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I've always procrastinated but now it's getting the better of me...I have so much stuff due next week for school it's not funny!

Does anyone have any tips to counter procrastination? I really need some help!

Thanks =]

HSC
I am in the exact situation that you are in
i think that what i need to is say to myself, no i have to do this once i get started i am good.

HSC
I procrastinated..but my friend who didnt she basically unplugged her internet...deleted msn..anything to have outside contact even removed facebook myspace the lot...so all she had was school work...that could work..drastic...but SHULD work

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
haha
im doing that :mad1:

hopefully it wil work

HSC
dwarven said:
haha
im doing that :mad1:

hopefully it wil work
it would work unless u have friends who install it all back for u, just to tempt u haha nawww if it dsnt work for trials time..it would def work for the actual hsc haha

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
step 0. turn the computer off with the switch. everything solved. (I am yet to complete step 0, either)

gavvsy

HSC
firstly i turn off computers, TV's, moblies etc. then instead off saying to myself, i'm going to finish the project or whatever , i just go in the room and do it... it works for me

HSC
haiironotenshi said:
it would work unless u have friends who install it all back for u, just to tempt u haha nawww if it dsnt work for trials time..it would def work for the actual hsc haha
I removed MSN for half yearlies, then I discovered web messenger, so i was just as easily tempted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)