process working....warehouse (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

anyone here work in a factory or warehouse?

do you have to ware a uniform? whats the job like?

does anyone know...... any jobs that are late
at nite?????????

does anyone know...what u have to do to become a teacher at uni or tafe? willl a masters degreeee in like commerce be enufff

or do you have to....also do teaching studies first?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
tattoodguy said:
anyone here work in a factory or warehouse?

do you have to ware a uniform? whats the job like?

does anyone know...... any jobs that are late
at nite?????????

does anyone know...what u have to do to become a teacher at uni or tafe? willl a masters degreeee in like commerce be enufff

or do you have to....also do teaching studies first?
uve got an anger management problem and u swear to much and seem to have no patience......i dont think teaching is 4 u.......maybe u should be a bouncer or a security gaurd or a mafia leader :p and all these jobs can be performed at nite.....

django_

HSC
yah ive worked in a warehouse...was actually for two weeks coupler weeks ago...with a relative, to earn some money before i started my new job....hmmmm well it was a mail house type thing, inserting letters n shit into envelopes, sorting for mailing n stuff like that....$14/hr pay....reasonable i guess, but to me thats alot lol since ive never had a consisten income lol so yeh....

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
django_ said:
yah ive worked in a warehouse...was actually for two weeks coupler weeks ago...with a relative, to earn some money before i started my new job....hmmmm well it was a mail house type thing, inserting letters n shit into envelopes, sorting for mailing n stuff like that....$14/hr pay....reasonable i guess, but to me thats alot lol since ive never had a consisten income lol so yeh....
lol same, i got my payslip on wednesday and i was like "woah"

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
my mum used to work for rema in north rocks.. its a paper/plastic cup and plate factory thing.. they have shifts which go from 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am or 7am-3pm
she didnt have to wear a uniform just comfortable clothes.. the job is a bit repetitious but meh u dont have to deal with customers or anything and the pay is alrite (for an unskilled job)

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
yep ive worked in a factory...still do casually. worked from 5pm to 11pm weeknights. nah didn't have to wear uniform. the work is repetitive and mindless. six hours (except for a 20min break) of sticking little stickers on tablet boxes then packing them in bigger boxes...yay. just turn the discman up, remember the money and try not to look at the clock all night and you get through it.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Most factory or engineering shops don't need much other than long pants and steel cap shoes.. I'm working in a sheet metal factory for the next three months before uni goes back. It's not the most fun work but it pays well for 40 hours a week (6am-2pm) Mon-Fri.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
there is a factory for i think coles at somersby or kariong or somewhere on the central coast and they pay $40 per hour, and do 12 hour shifts

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
description of my boring job: open box, take out unit (good eg. phone etc.), take repair paper out, type the number into the computer, make sure all the contents of the unit are present, confirm that the place got the unit, then ship it off to its rightful place.

^^^
i do that about 300 times a day so yeah its boring as hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)