Private vs. Public Schools! (1 Viewer)

evanstroeve

Premium Member
HSC
That is not what I am doing, but I would not be surprised if they actually were Nazis to be honest...

As for your beloved graph, that which you have shifted all your cards onto in the hope to defeat me in this argument, I can tell you that think tanks can finagle, selectively edit data from any source that they want. They bend the data and reality to their preconceptions rather than accept the data in its rawest form. There are lies, filthy stinking lies and statistics. It may also be a product of the American government providing funding to schools in order to placate the masses into thinking that the government has their welfare at heart, but in reality they are only using that money to provide substandard and deliberately ineffective pedagogical techniques that do not allow the masses to reach their true potential. It is easier to control the masses when they are stupid..
Do you think Bush blew up the towers?

HSC
No. He however did exploit the tragedy of 9/11 (which itself was the result of U.S foreign manipulation; the CIA calls this blowback) to enter the United States into two devastating wars to enrich his toadies and corporate oligarch beneficiaries.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Do you think this graph is a filthy stinking lie? If so, on what grounds and with what evidence?
I think it shows that throwing money at schools does nothing, some people just have a culture that doesn't match up with what schools value, or their IQs are just too low to do any better

HSC
Look, I don't have time to argue with bigots and racists like you all day. It is because of fascists like yourself that there will always be a leather jackboot pressed down upon the heads of all people born into less than favourable circumstances who aspire to something else. You deny them adequate resources and even their basic humanity and do not expect that one day they may rise up and overthrow you.. or worse. Be careful Chemical Ali and Evanstroeve; Heaven is coming down, but not before the masses wade in the blood, the feces, the disembowled and eviscerated interior organs of people like yourself. Heaven is coming down, but first, the abattoir. The gates are about to open and the fascist, racist Nazis such as yourself will be unloaded from the trucks and placed onto the conveyer belts.

Last edited:

skyhawkmatthew

Your Captain
HSC
Just look at the HSC results.
My local public school (traditional public school huge cohort): two students ATAR >90 (3rd-ranked was 83)
My (non-selective) private school (cohort only 33 students): eight students ATAR >90.

evanstroeve

Premium Member
HSC
I think it shows that throwing money at schools does nothing, some people just have a culture that doesn't match up with what schools value, or their IQs are just too low to do any better
I agree completely. I was actually using your graph but talking to MichaelRichards. Haha. I know you don't think it's a filthy stinking lie.

evanstroeve

Premium Member
HSC
Look, I don't have time to argue with bigots and racists like you all day. It is because of fascists like yourself that there will always be a leather jackboot pressed down upon the heads of all people born into less than favourable circumstances who aspire to something else. You deny them adequate resources and even their basic humanity and do not expect that one day they may rise up and overthrow you.. or worse. Be careful Chemical Ali and Evanstroeve; Heaven is coming down, but not before the masses wade in the blood, the feces, the disembowled and eviscerated interior organs of people like yourself. Heaven is coming down, but first, the abattoir. The gates are about to open and the fascist, racist Nazis such as yourself will be unloaded from the trucks and placed onto the conveyer belts.
I like you. You're fun.
So knew you were a religious person too.

HSC
I am not religious at all. God is a concept employed by elites to control and placate the masses.. as well as justify their own rule and the inherent inequality in society. By heaven I was referring to a figurative heaven on earth; an earth without reactionaries.

evanstroeve

Premium Member
HSC
Nonetheless, you haven't addressed anything anyone has said with anything but garrulous rhetoric and conspiracy.

HSC
That is because there is nothing to address. An obvious reactionary fabrication masquerading as genuine statistical evidence against my arguments. The reality you propose exists around us is only within your consciousness, which is distorted by your reactionary, racist, hereditarian and socially darwinist ideals. Mine is rooted in matter and empiricism. That is fundamentally why we can never agree or even discuss these issues in a rational or reasonable way... we fundamentally derive from different modes of thinking; you are governed by doctrinaire adherence to ideology, myself, truth, and empiricism. That is why only the abattoir is capable of delivering us all to paradise, because the only thing you can do with the unreformable is put them down. You are a rabid pitbull terrier (though the only human beings you viciously nip at the necks of are the dark ones, am I right?) A BARNACLE that latched onto the hull the ship of humanity, enroute to utopia. What do you do with barnacles, Evanstroeve? You scrub them right off the hull.

Last edited:

evanstroeve

Premium Member
HSC
That is because there is nothing to address. An obvious reactionary fabrication masquerading as genuine statistical evidence against my arguments. The reality you propose exists around us is only within your consciousness, which is distorted by your reactionary, racist, hereditarian and socially darwinist ideals. Mine is rooted in matter and empiricism. That is fundamentally why we can never agree or even discuss these issues in a rational or reasonable way... we fundamentally derive from different modes of thinking; you are governed by doctrinaire adherence to ideology, myself, truth, and empiricism. That is why only the abattoir is capable of delivering us all to paradise, because the only thing you can do with the unreformable is put them down. You are a rabid pitbull terrier (though the only human beings you viciously nip at the necks of are the dark ones, am I right?) A BARNACLE that latched onto the hull the ship of humanity, enroute to utopia. What do you do with barnacles, Evanstroeve? You scrub them right off the hull.
Wow, I am not even going to bother.

evanstroeve

Premium Member
HSC
Wow, I am not even going to bother.

someone forgot his meds again
Absolute loony.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I think this is one of dem "What is this... i don't even" times.

HSC
Uni Grad
You niggers gettin trolled hard up in this thread, look at the language he's clearly not legit.

HSC
Only when you are ready to WADE IN THE BLOOD OF REACTION can you achieve the glistening heights of equality, fraternity and liberty. The blood of our martyrs will water the meadows we have past tread.

Last edited:

LonelyWolf

HSC
Only when you are ready to WADE IN THE BLOOD OF REACTION can you achieve the glistening heights of equality, fraternity and liberty. The blood of our martyrs will water the meadows we have past tread.

hahaha fuck off you libertarian cunt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)