• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Private Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Anitree

HSC
hey guys, im an ex Baulko Student who did pretty decent in his HSC and I am looking for some students for private tutoring. I was thinking of either one on one classes, or even group classes, whatever suits you guys, and i have a car, so I can come to your place to tutor.
I am currently a student at the University of Sydney doing B.Sc (Adv) with a major in Neuroscience, but am hoping to end up in Medicine somewhere down the track.
I did 3U Maths, 2U English, Engineering Studies, Chemistry and Physics in high school, but am doing University advanced levels for Chemistry and Physics, whilst also covering 4U Maths, through university Mathematics.
I would be aiming to have classes on Saturdays or Friday evenings, however if a weekday is the only possible option, I may be able to work around my schedule.
Since I understand that you guys do not want to give money to some randomn guy, im willing to have a free trial lesson where you can tell me where you're up to in school, and where you may need extra attention on, and we can start working from there.

If you're interested in any level of coaching, contact me for more details

shrezta07

HSC
Hey, just wondering, what did you get for your atar and did you do standard or advanced english?

Anitree

HSC
hey guys, i got 98.45, and got 92 in physics, also i did advanced english (standard isnt an option at Baulko for maths or english)

hoanng

HSC
HI i know that the HSC is over but i am doing my HSC next year i was wondering if you tutored engineering studies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)