Private Tutoring - 2009 Multiple State Ranker and Australian Student Prize Recipient (1 Viewer)

Therewego

HSC
Experienced Private Tutor accepting 3-4 new students, as those from 2010 have completed their HSC. Each of the students I tutored in the 2010 HSC received the All Rounder award for 10 units worth of Band 6 Results. These places will not last long.

My results in the 2009 HSC were as follows;

Advanced English - 97
Ancient History - 100 (1st in State)
Extension History - 50 (3rd in State)
Legal Studies - 96
Studies of Religion 2 Unit - 95
Extension English - 46

ATAR - 99.85

These results will be proven upon request. I am offering tutoring in each of the above subjects.

I will travel to a location of your choosing (preferably in the Western Sydney area), and prices can be negotiated, with a standard rate of $30 for a 1 hour session and $50 for a 2 hour session. Prices may increase should your location be exceptionally distant.

Times available are flexible and negotiable.

I place large significance upon the results of my students, and am dedicated to and genuinely care about their results. I also offer online correspondence to my students and will mark any essays, past papers or general work upon request.

If interested, please email me at peter.fam@hotmail.com, or otherwise call 04 1307 1820.

Therewego

HSC
Re: Private Tutoring - 2009 Multiple State Ranker and Australian Student Prize Recipi

Accepting two more students!

Also, in reply to some FAQ's, I do mark work outside of lessons free of charge, as well as providing free online/phone consultation.

The location of the tutoring is up to you. Popular choices include the student's house or a nearby public library.

Please email or call me with any questions.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Private Tutoring - 2009 Multiple State Ranker and Australian Student Prize Recipi

Advanced English - 97
Ancient History - 100 (1st in State)
Extension History - 50 (3rd in State)
Bump for amazing results!

steve001

HSC

I'd just like to say, Peter tutored me last year and he's a really nice guy, and an excellent teacher! Take up this offer you won't be sorry!

Therewego

HSC

I'd just like to say, Peter tutored me last year and he's a really nice guy, and an excellent teacher! Take up this offer you won't be sorry!
Thanks mate! Good luck with your degree this year! (I know you'll ace it) :)

Therewego

HSC

One spot left ladies and gentlemen.

Get in quick :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)