Private Schools? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Yeah, but then the agenda of how much state funding is allocated to public and private schools comes up. Its not as clear cut as 'they have better resources because their parents pay for it'.
The State Government contributes about 9000 per state school student and contributes about 1500 for a private school student. However, private school students get more federal funding, therefore when it's all added up, a private school gets roughly 6000 in government funding.

That's where you have cheap and expensive private schools. Cheap private schools, like Catholic Schools, have low fees, therefore we don't have extravagant resources, whereas some private schools charge up to 30,000 (that's where the parents pay for it') comes in. Therefore that's why they have better resources.

I'm not making any generalisations.

Di Di Mau. Yau Fat Choi.
haha bloody asian.

nay sik mm sik gong ying mun ah? or may co biet noi chuyen tien an hom?
(I don't know if you're chinese or viet haha)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
The State Government contributes about 9000 per state school student and contributes about 1500 for a private school student. However, private school students get more federal funding, therefore when it's all added up, a private school gets roughly 6000 in government funding.

That's where you have cheap and expensive private schools. Cheap private schools, like Catholic Schools, have low fees, therefore we don't have extravagant resources, whereas some private schools charge up to 30,000 (that's where the parents pay for it') comes in. Therefore that's why they have better resources.

haha bloody asian.

It should be "may co biet noi truyen tieng anh khong?" XD

Listen to the-derivative people, he knows what he is talking about ^^

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Oooh challenge challenge. Add the accents. :p
"Mày có biết nói truyện tiếng anh không?" ^^

Haha sorry. That's what you get when a chinese-viet speaks. My Viet's bad. My canto's even worse haha.
You did a pretty good job though :)

Just remember that truyen refers to speaking/communicating whereas chuyen means story XD

q3thefish

HSC

haha bloody asian.

Biet. nhung.. it lam.

q3thefish

HSC

Just remember that truyen refers to speaking/communicating whereas chuyen means story XD
Lol u sound pretty leet.

bettina44

HSC
haha bloody asian.

nay sik mm sik gong ying mun ah?
or may co biet noi chuyen tien an hom?
does that mean do u know what i'm saying? or how to speak canto?
my canto is very dodgy so yeah

jules.09

HSC

Bạn đánh máy tiếng Việt xuất sắc! :haha:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC

Yeah my bad, I was referring to total funding.

Where'd you get those stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)