Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Pretty good episode that one, just cant believe that no one noticed Tweener walking around at the station and on campus, as if they dont follow the news. I really want to know what that code on that paper swan Michael gave Sara means???

Expect to see Bellick to team up with Agent Kellerman (the secret service agent from season 1)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
jake2.0 said:
Expect to see Bellick to team up with Agent Kellerman (the secret service agent from season 1)
I was wondering why he hasn't made an appearance yet. Wonder how they'll get LJ out now, hijack the truck? Lincoln's dad seems to be good at that, wonder when he'll make his next appearance.

Pilgrim

HSC
yeah episode two was pretty average. and tbag is such a douche. he killed that vet, that was too much.

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
they should have shot the fbi dude in the elevator, they have nothing to lose anyway. They're going to jail if they're caught regardless of what happens. They should have shot him and got out with LJ, this only makes the story drag even longer now.

Last edited:

pinoying

HSC
well I suppose they need to keep their innocence to a point... neither of them have actually killed anyone yet

Dr_Doom

HSC
m.c.moey said:
they should have shot the fbi dude in the elevator, they have nothing to lose anyway. They're going to jail if they're caught regardless of what happens. They should have shot him and got out with LJ, this only makes the story drag even longer now.
I know. I was so pissed when they didn't escape with LJ. story will drag on so much now! ahhhhhhhhhhh

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
I just remembered, didnt Michael promise Westmoreland that he'd go see his daughter, whose about to die in like a week?? he better hurry if hes to keep his word...

volition

arr.
HSC
hmmm yeah, I don't think they'd leave that part alone, it all seems pretty mapped out.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yeh, im sure he'll go see her, there are so many different stories now, its going to be pretty dragged out; hopefully it'll be as good as season 1

*hopeful*

HSC
daym who knows when we see lj now they shoulda just shot the fbi dude in the lift.....wonder what happens now that lincolns hurt

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
wow...

pretty stupid that bellick found out from that con when there is no way he knew about it nor would michael tell him

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
He knew about Utah
I dunno how Bellick found Michael though

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
Hrmm.. moderately okay episode
It should get exciting real soon, i guess all those stories being followed will even out soon enough.
Theyre either all gonna get caught soon except michael and lincoln, or a few of them will probably meet up in utah.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Spoiler for next weeks ep:
One of the fugitives gets caught....wonder who? I'd probably say Abruzzi at this stage, but the producers may wanna get Haywire out of the way

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i think michael's wife and bellick are working together... which is why in the previews they reshowed him interviewing her at the club and the fbi agent stressed "he will trust someone and they will make a mistake" or something?

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
He knew about Utah
I dunno how Bellick found Michael though
Bellick followed Nika...? But still it's pretty BS how he knows where she is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)